Plein Temps Senior Artist
The Animation Senior Artist reports directly to the Animation Division Supervisor. Responsible for animating the more complex shots within a given sequence and may be given Key/Master shot work as well.
Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
Addresses all creative notes from the Animation Division Supervisor and the Film’s Director – in a timely fashion.
Troubleshoots technical issues as they arise, for their own shots and assists junior artists if needed. Serves as a strong mentor for more junior artists.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working as an Animator in CG Animated film productions.
- A good understanding of the principles of cinematography including interpreting storyboards, use of lenses, positioning and moving the camera, etc…
- Solid understanding of anatomy, masses, volumes dynamics and character motion.
- Understanding of generating cloth and hair/fur simulations a huge plus.
- Ability to take direction and be willing to address constructive feedback.
- Strong attention to detail – and continuity.
- Good communication skills.
- Bachelors Degree in Animation, Computer Graphics or equivalent job experience.
How to Applyjobs@nwavedigital.com
1871 total views, 1 today