Plein Temps Animation Artist
Job Description & Responsibilities
The Animation Artist reports directly to the Animation Division Supervisor. Responsible for animating production shots within a given sequence.
Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
Addresses all creative notes from the Animation Supervisor and the Film’s Director – in a timely fashion.
Troubleshoots technical issues as they arise, for their own shots.
- 1+ years of experience working as an Animator in CG Animated film productions.
- A good understanding of the principles of cinematography including interpreting storyboards, use of lenses, positioning and moving the camera, etc…
- Good understanding of anatomy, masses, volumes dynamics and character motion.
- Ability to take direction and be willing to address constructive feedback.
- Strong attention to detail – and continuity.
- Good communication skills.
- Bachelors Degree in Animation, Computer Graphics or equivalent job experience.
How to ApplyApply : firstname.lastname@example.org cv + demo
332 total views, 1 today