Temps Complet Lighting/Comp Artist
The Lighting/Comp Artist reports directly to the Lighting/Comp Supervisor. Responsible for Lighting & Compositing of production (children) shots within a given sequence – following the master/key shots as they have been
defined by the Lighting/Comp Lead.
Qualifications & responsibilities:
- Strong understanding of color theory and practical lighting concepts
- Maintain accurate consistency between shot lighting and compositing across a given sequence
- Learn and fully utilize in-house pipeline, workflow and tools
- Provide consistent “weeklies” output in good time and review work with the director, supervisor and leads
- Ensuring that all lighting & compositing shots are fully completed and in line with the production schedule.
- Efficient organization and communication skills
- Minimum of 3 years lighting and compositing experience working within a CG Animation Feature production pipeline.
- Proficient working knowledge using Maya, Arnold or any other raytracer.
- Experience with Python scripting.
- Good artistic eye.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Graphics or equivalent job experience.
Additional skills (Pluses):
- Strong traditional art background
- Good Knowledge in Illustration, Photography, Cinematography
How to ApplyIf you’d like to apply for a position at nWave, you must provide a CV, demo reel and breakdown of your specific work. In the subject line.: the POSITION you are applying for + your NAME + the site where you apply
66 total views, 11 today