Temps Complet Senior facial artist / Lead
Senior facial artist / Lead
Job Description & Responsibilities
We are looking for an experienced rigger mainly focused on facial deformations to help the team to achieve better and more consistent results. Ideally, that person should help bringing new techniques and technologies to help modernizing our facial pipeline and give animators friendly tools to work with. The candidate must be self-reliant and have a solid knowledge of facial and body anatomy.
- Work closely with the animation Leads to answer their requests.
- Work closely with modeling and character design departments to create models that meet rigging technical requirements and ensure a full range of motion.
- Develops new rigs and techniques to improve the current facial system as well as building rigs with our tool-sets following internal conventions.
- Help each artist in the team to improve his facial work and have a nice coherent result on all characters
- Be able to work under demanding artistic and technical environment
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Solid knowledge of character rigging, facial deformations and volume conservation
- Solid knowledge of anatomy
- Proficient with Autodesk Maya production software
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong sense of self-motivation and ability to work under demanding environment
- Good knowledge of Python. Maya API and C++ programming is a plus.
- Fluent in English. French is a plus.
How to ApplyIf you’d like to apply for a position at nWave, you must provide a CV, demo reel and breakdown of your specific work. Applications should be submitted to the following email address email@example.com. In the subject line: the POSITION you are applying for + your NAME + the site where you apply
190 total views, 1 today