Temps Complet Software Engineer / Pipeline TD
nWave Digital is looking for a software engineer to join its production pipeline development team.
This position focuses primarily on the continued development of nWave’s custom production pipeline which integrates with Autodesk Maya and is used by all departments from previsualization to lighting. You will increase your understanding of the computer animation process to keep guaranteeing the well functioning of our pipeline. As a consequence you will make the life of artists easier by keeping their tools sharp and effective.
As a candidate for this position your goal is to become well-versed in managing an asset pipeline and to provide articulate assistance to artists. Furthermore you are always on the lookout for opportunities to offload repetitive work onto automated processes and to streamline the workflow. You want to raise the bar and be part of the creative process that results in 3D animated feature films.
- Enhance nWave’s in-house asset management software
- Improve the integration of this software in Autodesk Maya
- Increase your understanding of animation pipelines to come up with creative solutions
- Interact with artists and technical directors to meet technical production requirements and resolve issues
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Fluency in a modern dynamic scripting language, preferably Python
- Good spoken and written English
- A good “bedside manner” when dealing with artists who are under pressure
- Experience in 3D animation movie production
- Experience in web development
- Knowledge of Maya Python scripting
- Experience with UI development
How to Applyjobs@nwavedigital.com
198 total views, 2 today